Business Process Modeling is a key aspect of automating and operationalizing Communication Service Providers’ products and services.
Software automation is based on the principal of repeatable and well structured business processes.
Process models are composed of a series of Process Flows woven together to form an end-to-end product or service lifecycle.
Process Flows are composed of Business Process Elements, which are often based on Standards.
Business Process Automation Services
- Process Identification
- Process Flows and Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) Diagrams
- Stakeholder Identification (Process Owners)
- High Level Business Requirements Analysis
- User Stories/Use Case Definitions
- Detailed Technical Requirements Analysis