System and Software Design and Architecture are critical phases for Software Defined Networking in the communications space. This provides the foundation of how the system under design behaves, what the system boundaries are, how users and operators interact with the system and what the physical and logical components are including their interfaces.
Choosing the right architecture, in the ever growing space of open source, is an important step to provide necessary elements of network function abstraction and applications which program the network.
Software Architecture Services for the Communications Industry
- Requirements Analysis
- Use Case and User Story Identification
- Requirements Traceability Matrices
- Requirements Design and Documentation
- High Level and Detailed Design
- UML-Oriented Architecture