Areas of Expertise
- Software Architecture and Design
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Software Leadership and Project Management
- Data Science, Information and Data Modeling and Analysis
- Network Management, Monitoring and Anaytics
- Software Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization
- Master of Science, Mathematics, University of Colorado Denver
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, University of Costa Rica
- Graduate, Founder Institute idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program
Adolfo Perez-Duran is a software architect and senior software developer recognized for his ability to design and lead software development projects, from concept to deployment. His unique talent in artificial intelligence and data analysis are supported by his strong background in electrical engineering and mathematics. Adolfo’s expertise stems from 25+ years of experience in artificial intelligence applied to network management and monitoring, large scale data collection and analysis.
Prior to joining OAM Technologies, Adolfo was MEF’s Software Projects Lead where he led the transformation of the organization into a software-aware group. Prior to that, Adolfo acted as Lead Data Architect at CableLabs where he led the software design and development of SDN and NFV research projects. He spent more than 14 years with Avaya, Lucent/Bell Labs where he became a Consulting Member of the Staff, became his department’s lead Architect and focused his energy and passion in the design and implementation of artificial intelligence applications for network management.
Adolfo earned his Master’s degree in Mathematics from the University of Colorado in the area of mathematical foundations of artificial intelligence. His interests include entrepreneurship, decision making under uncertainty, machine intelligence, SDN, NFV and artificial intelligence applied to network management.
Adolfo Perez-Duran is a software architect and senior software developer recognized for his ability to design and lead software development projects, from concept to deployment.