Areas of Expertise
- Brand/Logo development, marketing and awareness
- Social media marketing and SEO
- Advertising and Promotions
- Business development and advisory
- Stock and commodities trading
- Personal growth and development coaching
- Graduate, Founder Institute idea-stage accelerator and startup launch program
- Series 3 and Series 7 Financial Licenses
- Professional Development Accreditations, Northeastern Illinois University
Victoria St. John has over 20 years of experience working with startups; renewable energies, retail products, boutique medical and dental practices and real estate. Her financial background combined with left brain creativity and attention to detail has resulted in a rare skillset, offering insight from both sides of business.
After many years of consulting with startups, creating pitch decks, business plans, logo and brand development she opened her own firm, and in 2013 merged her business with her long time mentor to incorporate digital media marketing.
Victoria carries her series 3 and series 7 license to trade stocks and commodities, and professional development accreditations from Northeastern Illinois University.
She has served on numerous boards as business advisory lead and as the vice president of the chamber of commerce in both Glen Ellyn and Chicago.